Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Balifor's peanutbutter & butter pancakes

Okay, this is no real recipe, just something my Dad always did with pancakes, and it is really good.
A couple pancakes, some real butter, and Jif Peanut-butter ( with all its hydrogenated badness intact ) and maple syrup.

cook the cakes, butter the first one then put peanut-butter on it, top that, then butter the top one, put your syrup on it, and Yumm.

My Dad used to also top his, with a fried over medium egg, ( which can give room for the shudders, for the faint of heart, or weak of stomach, as we found out one time when my brother inlaw was visiting, and had breakfast with us. )


Surprisingly, over the years, going out for breakfast I always ask for a side of peanut-butter, with pancakes, and for years I'd get odd looks, but last couple years, I get the comment " its good that way ain't it!?"

1 comment:

Toxiferous said...

Mmm, I'll definitely have to try this.